If you are looking for a room attendant in Canada job that will pay you 18$ per hour, then you should read this till the end as everything you need to know about the job will be carefully considered and given to you so that your application will also be stress-free.
Pay: $18 per hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Muncho Lake, BC
In this article, we are going to be looking at who a room attendant is, the work of a room attendant, the requirements needed to become a room attendant and also most importantly, the benefits plus other things that would also be discussed.
A room attendant is a person responsible for maintaining cleanliness and order in hotel rooms or other lodging accommodations. Their primary duties include cleaning and tidying rooms, making beds, replenishing amenities like towels and toiletries, and ensuring that the overall environment is welcoming for guests.
Room attendants play a crucial role in providing a positive guest experience by creating a neat and comfortable space. They pay attention to detail, follow established cleaning procedures, and often work with a team to efficiently manage the turnover of rooms. Overall, a room attendant contributes to the overall satisfaction of guests during their stay.
Works Of A Room Attendant in Canada
Cleaning and Sanitizing: Clean and sanitise bathrooms, including fixtures, shower/tub, and toilet.
- Floor Maintenance: Vacuum and mop floors to ensure cleanliness.
- Bed Linen Change: Change bed linens, make beds, and arrange pillows.
- Amenities Replenishment: Replenish towels, toiletries, and other guest amenities.
- Dusting: Dust surfaces, including furniture, lamps, and other room fixtures.
- Furniture Arrangement: Arrange and organise room furnishings.
- Maintenance Reporting: Report any maintenance issues or needed repairs.
- Attention to Detail: Pay attention to detail to meet high cleanliness standards.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with other staff to efficiently manage room turnovers.
- Guest Interaction: Provide a positive and welcoming environment for guests during their stay.
OTHER EASY WAYS TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA
- $20.50 Per Hour Meat Cutting Job With FREE VISA JOBS IN CANADA
- $19.50 Per Hour Plastics Assembler Job With FREE VISA JOBS IN CANADA
- $30.77 Per Hour Scheduling Clerks Supervisor With FREE VISA JOBS IN CANADA
- $94,000 University Assistant Professor’s Job With FREE VISA JOBS IN CANADA
- Nursing Jobs in Canada LMIA Approved
- $17.17 Per Hour Home Child Care Provider With FREE VISA JOBS IN CANADA
- Accommodation: Room and board provided
- Location Type: Remote (Hotel, motel, resort)
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Public transportation is available
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics.
- Long-term benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Nothing compares to the experience of working in the heart of the Muskwa-Kechika, British Columbia’s largest protected wilderness area, spanning over 6.4 million hectares, roughly the size of Ireland. We extend a warm welcome to guests from all corners of the globe who choose Muncho Lake as their ultimate destination for outdoor adventure.
Employment at Northern Rockies Lodge offers an unparalleled experience. Become a part of the largest and most remarkable lodge on the Alaska Highway, contributing to a distinctive hotel and floatplane tour operation set in the pristine landscapes of Northern British Columbia. Follow this link to get started. To Apply, Follow the steps below;
Working in Canada offers a plethora of opportunities and advantages that make it an attractive choice. Firstly, Canada is known for its welcoming and diverse culture, fostering a sense of inclusivity and respect for different backgrounds. The country boasts a strong economy with stable job markets, providing employment security and numerous career prospects.
The quality of life in Canada is exceptional, with access to excellent healthcare and education systems. Moreover, the country’s stunning natural landscapes, from picturesque mountains to pristine lakes, offer a high standard of living. Canada values work-life balance, emphasising leisure and family time.
Canada is renowned for its commitment to innovation and technological advancement, making it an ideal place for professionals seeking to contribute to cutting-edge industries. Additionally, the Canadian government actively encourages skilled immigration, making it easier for qualified individuals to relocate and contribute to the nation’s growth.
In conclusion, working in Canada is not just about a job; it’s about embracing a lifestyle that prioritises diversity, stability, and a healthy work-life balance while being surrounded by breathtaking scenery.